Our Orthodox Jewish Community
"We can't say enough wonderful things about Cherry Hill. As a family in Chinuch, we have lived in many cities over the years. We find Cherry Hill to have it all! Warn, close-knit community, lots of shul activities with varied programs for all interests, affordable housing and close enough to the tri-state area, yet still has that "out-of-town" feel. Cherry Hill truly has everything an Orthodox family needs...eruv, shuls, mikvah, day school, and restaurants... We highly recommend checking it out!"
- Raisie Feinerman
Cherry Hill Overview
Root Your Family in Jewish Life.
We're letting the best kept secret out of the bag!
Cherry Hill, NJ is an amazing community for Orthodox families.
Families of all backgrounds feel comfortable and part of the family in this warm and friendly South Jersey suburban community.
Our community has everything an orthodox family is looking for:
- Orthodox Shuls & Eruv
- Excellent Jewish Day Schools
- Brand new, beautiful Mikvaot
- Local Community Kollel
- An ever growing list of Kosher restaurants and shopping opportunities (meat & dairy)
- Affordable/spacious single family homes ($175,000 - $450,000)
- Safe, beautiful neighborhoods, parks, camps
- An expansive modern JCC facility with programs for all ages
- Extensive Torah learning opportunities at all levels
- Great programming for children and active Bnei Akiva
In 2016, Cherry Hill was named among the "Best Places to Live" in the US by Money Magazine.
Cherry Hill is conveniently located:
- 15 min from Philadelphia
- 1hr. from Lakewood and Atlantic City
- 1.5 hrs. from NYC
- 2 hrs from Baltimore
Cherry Hill has easy access to major cities with extensive professional, business, teaching and medical opportunities.
According to the Philadelphia Business Journal, Cherry Hill is the home to 6 of the Fastest Growing Companies in South Jersey.
Come see for yourself; we'd be delighted to host you!
In Cherry Hill, everyone is a part of the family. Come for a visit; we'd be thrilled to host you!
For more information please contact Elyse Greenberg at 856-482-9356 or email us at: .